Recommended Tailor in Singapore - Best in Singapore July 03, 2021
32 Classic Suits for Wedding and Office Wear November 24, 2020
Design Your Own Shirt #BKKBespoke October 29, 2020
Professionalism is important for first impressions as well as for representing lasting characteristics and consistency. Continuously dressing well in tailored clothing sends that message of consistency in character and professionalism.
Why BKK Bespoke? Tailored clothes are made specifically for your body and fit you extremely well. Clothes when proportioned to your body can make you look thinner, taller, etc., more well proportioned and presentable. These clothes, cut and sewn for your body type, your height, weight, etc., are the most flattering choices for clothing that you will not be able to find pre-sewn anywhere else.
Black Tie Weddings
- Jacket: The standard tuxedo involves a black dinner jacket, made from high quality medium-weight wool. The jacket will come in a peak or shawl lapel, no vents, with a satin or grosgrain finish, adding a subtle sheen contrast to the matte jacket.
- Trousers:Traditionally, trousers have a grosgrain stripe down the leg out seam to match the lapels. Avoid belt loops on your trousers and opt for a flat front style, sat high on the waist.
- Shirt: The shirt front can be plain for a cleaner look, pleated if you want something fancier, or made from a classic Marcella fabric for a textured touch that won’t overpower your look.
- Shoes: There’s not much leeway on shoe color for black tie – black is best.
- Accessories: A Manuel tying (no clip-on) bow tie is the superior option for classic black tie.
- Suits: A dark suit is the foundation of a semi-formal look.
- Shirts: Stick with a solid neutral color (white, black, grey, blue), a mild pattern (pinstripe or lean windowpane check), or a demure jacquard (a fabric weaved into a pattern motif).
- Shoes: Oxfords are the go-to choose for a semi-formal ensemble, and monk strap shoes can be worn for something a little bolder, sticking to shades of brown or black.
- Accessories: Sticking with the semi-formal pieces, there’s now some room for an injection of personal style.
- Bangkok, Bespoke Suit, Bespoke Tailor, Black Tie Weddings, Custom Suit, Fashion Men, Fashion Style, Gentlemen Style, Men with Class, Men's Tailor, Semi-Formal Weddings, Sukhumvit, Tailor in Bangkok, Wedding dress, Wedding Suit