SG Traveling Tailor February 06, 2022
Recommended Tailor in Singapore - Best in Singapore July 03, 2021
32 Classic Suits for Wedding and Office Wear November 24, 2020
Professionalism is important for first impressions as well as for representing lasting characteristics and consistency. Continuously dressing well in tailored clothing sends that message of consistency in character and professionalism.
Why BKK Bespoke? Tailored clothes are made specifically for your body and fit you extremely well. Clothes when proportioned to your body can make you look thinner, taller, etc., more well proportioned and presentable. These clothes, cut and sewn for your body type, your height, weight, etc., are the most flattering choices for clothing that you will not be able to find pre-sewn anywhere else.
Oxford Shoes - An Oxford shoe is characterized by shoelace eyelets tabs that are attached under the vamp, a feature termed "closed lacing".
Types of oxford:
- Plain Oxford - The plain Oxford basically consists of the quarter and the vamp. It features neither a leather cap over the toe box nor does it have broguing.
- Cap Toe Oxford - The cap toe Oxford, sometimes also referred to as cap toe or cap-toe, is probably the most widespread Oxford shoe style in existence.
- Wingtip Oxford / Brogue - The Wingtip Oxford has a pointed toe cap with extensions called wingtips which extend along both sides of the shoe.
- Saddle Oxford - These oxfords lack any kind of toe caps and have an additional strip of leather that runs across the top of the middle of the shoes down to the sole in a contrasting color.
- Kiltie Oxford - The Kiltie Oxford is distinguished with an additional fringed tongue hanging over the top.
- Wholecut - This type has an upper that is cut from one single piece of leather. The wholecut oxford has the distinctive closed lacing system and this along with the single piece construction gives it an extremely clean and sleek look.
- Bangkok, Bespoke Tailor, Best Tailor, BKK Bespoke Shoes, Cap Toe Oxford Shoes, Custom Shoes, Kiltie Oxford shoes, Oxford shoes, Plain Oxford shoes, Saddle Oxford shoes, Shoes, Sukhumvit, Tailor in Bangkok, Wholecut shoes, Wingtip Oxford / Brogue shoes