- Men's Suits
- Women's Suits
- Fancy Linings
- Collar Pin
- Lapel Pin
- Shirt Buttons
- Pocket Squares
- Size Chart
SG Traveling Tailor February 06, 2022
Recommended Tailor in Singapore - Best in Singapore July 03, 2021
32 Classic Suits for Wedding and Office Wear November 24, 2020
Professionalism is important for first impressions as well as for representing lasting characteristics and consistency. Continuously dressing well in tailored clothing sends that message of consistency in character and professionalism.
Why BKK Bespoke? Tailored clothes are made specifically for your body and fit you extremely well. Clothes when proportioned to your body can make you look thinner, taller, etc., more well proportioned and presentable. These clothes, cut and sewn for your body type, your height, weight, etc., are the most flattering choices for clothing that you will not be able to find pre-sewn anywhere else.
Brogue Shoes - The Brogue is a style of low-heeled shoe or boot traditionally characterized by multiple-piece, sturdy leather uppers with decorative perforations and serration along the pieces' visible edges.
Subcategories of brogue:
- Full brogues or Wingtips– these have a pointed toe cap with extensions called wingtip that extends along both sides of the shoe and usually ends near the ball of the foot.
- Semi or Half brogues– these have a toe cap without extensions or wings and feature broguing both along the cap’s edge and sides and have a medallion.
- Quarter brogues– like the semi or half brogues these have toe caps without points and extensions or wings.
- Ghillie brogues– the standard style for traditional formal Scottish dress footwear is a Full brogue or wingtip but differs from them in that they do not have a tongue and have long laces that that wrap around the legs above the ankle and are tied below the calf.
- Modern variations – all kinds of modifications of these classic styles.
- Bangkok, Bespoke Tailor, Best Tailor, BKK Bespoke Shoes, Brogue Shoes, Custom Shoes, Full Brogues or Wingtips, Ghillie brogues, HandMade Shoes, Modern variations, Quarter brogues, Semi or Half brogues, Shoes, Sukhumvit, Tailor in Bangkok