Recommended Tailor in Singapore - Best in Singapore July 03, 2021
32 Classic Suits for Wedding and Office Wear November 24, 2020
Design Your Own Shirt #BKKBespoke October 29, 2020
Professionalism is important for first impressions as well as for representing lasting characteristics and consistency. Continuously dressing well in tailored clothing sends that message of consistency in character and professionalism.
Why BKK Bespoke? Tailored clothes are made specifically for your body and fit you extremely well. Clothes when proportioned to your body can make you look thinner, taller, etc., more well proportioned and presentable. These clothes, cut and sewn for your body type, your height, weight, etc., are the most flattering choices for clothing that you will not be able to find pre-sewn anywhere else.
"Just find what works for you, what style suits you best, and just be confident enough to rock it with us @bkkbespoke"
You can choose from a range of natural linings for suits, embroidered initials or full name inside the jacket, hand-picked stitching, and hand-made button holes; we can personalize anything to your preference. Our suits also come with the finest canvas interfacing, which provides a natural feel and easy-flowing fit. For our suits fabrics we have 4 types of fabrics quality that are bronze which is Silk Polyester, the second one is Silver which is less polyester, the third one is gold which is 50% cashmere wool and the last one 60 to 80% Merino wool. There are 10 styles of suits for men are single and double-breasted suit jackets, Suits jackets button, Sack, Structured and Fitted Silhouettes, Soft, Roped and Structured Suit Jacket Shoulders, Notch, Peak and Shawl Suit Lapels, Suit Jacket Pocket Types, Suit Jacket Sleeve Buttons, Ventless, Single and Double Suit Jacket Vents, Lapel Button-hole.
Here are the useful tips :
- After using your suit for a day, allow your suit to rest
- Any spills or stains should be blotted as soon as possible using tissue. Do not rub the stained area to try and clean it
- To clean lint and dirt from your suit, use a natural fiber brush, or better, an adhesive lint removal roll
- Use only a quality dry cleaning service. Try to avoid excessive dry cleaning.
- Be sure to dry clean your suit before long term storage. Any small food or beverage stains can attract insects that may damage your suit
- Always hang your suit properly from a hangar, if possible in a breathable garment bag. A garment bag will protect your suit from moths and other insects that may damage it
- Avoid putting too many items in your pockets, this can stretch the fabric
- Always unbutton your suit jacket before you sit down
- Bangkok, Bespoke Suit, Bespoke Tailor, Classic Gent Style, Custom Suit, Gentlemen, Gentlemen Style, Men with Class, Men with Style, Singapore, Suit, Tailor in Bangkok, Tailor in California, Tailor in Singapore, Tailor in USA